In this video, I had the pleasure of interviewing Sally Norton, who is a vitality coach, speaker and health consultant. She is also a health educator and researcher and a WEALTH of information in nutrition and all things oxalates.
If you consume superfoods like spinach, almonds, raspberries, chocolate, turmeric and beet greens, you DO NOT want to miss this video.
In this episode, we talk about:
– Sally’s story
– Signs of too many oxalates
– Risks of consuming oxalate foods
– The other Anti-Nutrients and the difference with oxalates
– Soaking and sprouting
– Why India has high rates of anti-nutrient exposure (it’s not the foods you think!)
– Risks of giving high oxalate foods to kids
– What about hormesis?
– High oxalate foods
– Oxalate dumping and how to ease into a lower oxalate diet
– Kidney stones and calcium crystals
– Keto rash and oxalate dumping
– Less offensive anti-nutrient plants to eat
– Oxalates and mental health
– Oxalates as a neurotoxin
– Day of eating
– Practical tips for families
– Favorite quote
Take a watch and leave me your comments! Please don’t forget to subscribe and like my videos. This helps me to share content!
1. Where to find Sally Norton
2. Free download: Lost seasonality risking oxalate toxicity
3. Free download: When healthy isn’t
4) More good info from Sally Norton
1) Gut healing nutrient dense guide
2) Carnivore Beginner’s Guide FREE
3) How to eat the Nutrient Dense way FREE
4) How to feed kids the Nutrient Dense way FREE
5) Work with Me:
6) Nutrition with Judy BLOG:
SAVE WITH DISCOUNT CODES:
I am only here to provide support as a nutritional therapy practitioner and I am not providing medical advice. If you think you have low iodine issues and plan to start a new supplement protocol, I always recommend working with a team of holistic practitioners, including your PCP and a certified nutritional therapy practitioner. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
#oxalates #ketolifestyle #allmeatdiet #highfatlowcarb #carbfree #fatforfuel #carnivoreketo #ketokids #ketocarnivore #yes2meat #carnivorelife #worldcarnivoretribe #carbfree #carnivorediet #zerocarb #zerocarbs #carnivores #ketoadapted #fatadapted #zc #nutrientdense #eatmeat #guthealing